The Music that flow in my heart~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hy..Hy..
私のブログへよこそ。
Welcome to my Blog.,
Just enjoy and never feel stress about anything that i've posted..
XDD

Thank you..!!!!



::Today's Motto::

"So what was it, I lose if I get mad when you try to make me mad or something? Ahhh. I lose then. I don't care. What harm would it do me if I lose? Plus now I'm going to kill you who have just won..."



”暴力嫌いだ“

-平和島 静雄-

咬み殺す
-雲雀 恭弥-


2010年7月1日

A little happiness for Jui (special shot ofr Jui's Birthday)



Author : it’s me,, and only me ,, who can write this kind of boring story,, Himemiya Ageha,,<3

Chara/ pairing : Vidoll (VVIP : jui)<3 + some other band from the same agency with Vidoll.

Rating : AAT (AntiAdultTheme)


Disclamer : nothing special,, just want to give a present to the birthday person,,Jui. Hahahaaha~ have fun at your birthday Jui-san..Hope you happy.:)


P.S : I write this story in hurry,, so forgive me for the bad translate or etc..Well, I am very (not so) good at English,, hahahaha~


I don’t hope any sweet things to prettify ‘that’ day.
I don’t need any beautiful decorated box in ‘that’ day.
I don’t need any good attitude at ‘that’ day.
I just need a . . . . . .
“WORD”.. . . .



====

“PRANGGG !!!” a noise of something being broken make a man in blonde-haired surprised and stay awake for his sleep. He looked at the clock that was emblazoned quietly in the wall, it’s 1:45 AM. He then decided to search for the place where the noise come from. ‘At kitchen’ his mind ordered him to go there. When he arrived at his kitchen, he saw a little girl that was wondering around his kitchen and still panicking because the noise that she made just now. “Hello??” Jui carefully say a greeting word toward that girl. “Ahh~!!” That girl look surprise and turned toward the voice and smiled. “ You?!. . . .”

“KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!” Another sudden noise aware Jui of the nature of his unconsciousness. Jui quickly silencing the calling phone and looked at the phone for time. ‘ It’s 6:30 AM ‘ his mind said.
“So, it was a dream??” Jui stroked his hair and sighed.

-=============-
“Ohayou, kurea-chan “ (thanks to cha-cha for Jui’s doggie name =D) Jui stroked his puddle female dog. He walked straightly toward the sofa, and sitting down. Looking at his schedule book, “Uhh~ 30th June, 30. . .ahh~!! vocal training at morning, and going to hospital for check up at afternoon, then interview with BRAND X at evening, and then. . . .”
“Grrtt~ Grrttt~Grrrt~” a phone sound stopped Jui’s self talking and he quickly picked up the phone. “Hello, manager?? Are you arrive already?? Oh~okay,, now I go out.” After he hang up the called, he stand up and start to prepare himself by taking the bag that he already prepared and now is ready to leave the home . “Kurea-chan, atom-chan,,itekimasu..bye bye”
======================

“Manager-san, Gomen,, You’ve been waiting long? “asked Jui after he managed to stay a little near to where the manager’s position.
“Nope, just 15 minutes after the hanged up..” answered the manager while he opened the back door for Jui.
“So, now we’re going to pick who after me??”
“I don’t think we’ll pick another member for today. Everyone seems to have some things to do for this morning, so I will drive you first to the studio. ok?”
Jui seems to be a little disappointed maybe, he suddenly thought that it’s so lonely without another member around and it will mean ALONE for this whole morning. It will be suck. “Ok, and when will they come to the studio?”
“Don’t know too,, I haven’t got any information, maybe at evening, until the interview start??”
Jui looked more disappointed. ‘So it means A WHOLE DAY FOR TODAY??’ He just thought that he will told all his band mates about his weird dream in the morning, about the soccer match last night, about anything that has been his everyday activity for him. “Oh, Ok..”
“Hey , come on boy ! Don’t look so disappointed. Cheer up ok ?? they will fly to you as soon as their ‘something’ is finished.” Joked the manager to Jui.
Jui laughed.
============================

“Ok then, I will leave you at here. When the thing is finished I will come to pick you again.” Said the manager to Jui. They have arrived at the studio, this time Jui will take a vocal training in some place new for him.
“Ok” Jui just waved his hand toward his manager, and went inside.

===12 :45 PM ====
It has been afternoon, Jui still seems to be alone in a room, sitting calmly with a pair of earphone in both his ears. Jui decided to called for his manager. He takes his phone and press some button in his phone. “Hello, manager? I have been waiting for about 4 hours, but the tutor haven’t shown up. What happen?”
“oo~ I am sorry late to inform you, Jui. The training has been canceled due to the tutor is sick.”
“Manager, It is late. Why didn’t you tell me sooner?? I have been tired of waiting.” Jui seems to be a little angry with his manager.
“Sorry, I am busy. Uhmz.. Now already the time to go check up at the hospital right? So can you go there by yourself? Now, I am in a meeting. Ok then? Klik~” The called ended without any agreement from Jui. Jui look annoyed. And decided to leave for the hospital.

‘ I wonder manager is really that busy until he’s forgetting to tell me about the canceled. Sighed ~ Now I am all alone and have to go to hospital by alone?? Oh ~ well~ just my like maybe.’ Jui’s mind talked by himself while he’s walking toward the nearest station to go to hospital.

===13:12 ===== In the train.
Jui sit silently in one of the chair in the train, look at any scenery that passed toward the train’s walking. After he decided to call someone to reduce his boredom. ‘ I think I call Wataru, ahh~ no..no.. now he’s in South Africa, I don’t think he’ll picked up my call, specially now is midnight at there. Uhm..maybe I try calling Rame.’
After his decision, he take the phone, and start the call. “Hello, Rame’s here. What’s up Jui?”
“Rame? Where’ve you been?? Why you don’t come to the morning training?”
“Uhh?? Sorry Jui, I just got something to do.”
“Something like what?”
“err~ oh yeah ~!! I have to accompany my mom to go to my grandmother’s grave to pray.” (LoL at Rame,, what kind of excuse is that??!)
“ Ohh~ It can’t be helped then” (and you Jui, how can you just believe like that??!)
“So Jui,,?? Where are you now?”
“Me?? I am in a train. Manager just so late to tell me about the canceled of the training. Now I am in my way to the hospital.”
“Oww~ The manager just too busy , Jui. I am feel sorry for you.”
“Oh~ Is he really that busy?? Nope, It’s okay Rame.”
“Well. . . Of course he’s . . now he even walked himself to buy a ornam. . . .ahh~ I mean to buy a orange juice nearby our office for himself.”
“haa?? I think he’s really so busy until he can’t leave too far from office. I feel sorry for him.”
“hahahaha~ Don’t need Jui. Just try to be ok. Well then, Jui. I think I must hang up now. See ya..”
“ohh~ ok. See ya”

=====13:40 PM====At hospital
Jui just take a step into the hospital, and now arrived at the front of the receptionist.
“Uh~ excuse me ~” Jui greet for someone at the receptionist.
“Good afternoon, may I help you sir?” a middle-aged woman greet Jui back.
“Uh~ I have a appointment with Doctor Yamazaki. Is he there?”
“Ohh~ Are you jui-san? Yes, Doctor yamazaki has no patients now. He’s room is at 2F .”
“Oh~ Thank you” Jui take his step to go to 2F.
“Tok~Tok~Tok~”
“Yes? Come in.”
“Excuse me..”
“Oh~ Jui-san?? How have you been?”
Jui walked toward the doctor and now sit in front of the doctor.
“Nope so good, sometimes my throat feels hot and tremble. And it is so uncomfortable. “
“Oh~ Let me checked.”

>After a few minutes until the doctor checked jui’s throat<

“How was that doctor??”
The doctor walked back to his table and sitting down. “Uhmz ~~Well, “
“Well what??” Jui seems to be a little worried.
“Well, I think that you need to eat some fried shrimp.”
“Haa~??” Jui looked surprise to hearing a thing that he hated to be said by the doctor.
“Yapp, you must eat some fried shrimp. “
“Y,,yess..But why??”
“Well, you see Jui-san. Shrimp has a lot of vitamin, and some substances that your throat needs. It also has an ability to smooth the blood. So I think you must have a try.” (oww~ You are a lying doctor)XDD
“ohh~ well doctor. I will give it ‘some’ try ‘some’times.” Jui looked pale.
“No.. I think you must try some after this checkup. You see, you say your throat is feeling uncomfortable right, I think maybe it’s because the blood clot. So I recommend you to eat some to smoothen your blood” ( I feel bad for Jui, when I write this fanfiction T____T)
“Haa~?? Oh~ okay~~”
“Well, okay. I think I give you some antibiotics drugs too.”
“Oh~ okay . Thank you” Jui left the doctor’s room and when downstairs with a weird thought in mind ‘first time in my life, knowing that shrimp can help smoothen blood. So that, my knowledge was so poor that I don’t know about this.’ (poor jui, you are so easy to be lied TAT). When Jui decided to leave the hospital,. . . .
“Kisaki-san??”
Kisaki turned back and looked for the voice coming. “Ohh? Jui??”
“What are you doing in here Kisaki-san?”
“Well, what will we do if we went to hospital, silly Jui??”
“Well, I think you don’t have to answer again then.” Jui laugh
“So,, what was the doctor say??”
“ow~ he said that I have to eat fried shrimp for smoothen my blood.”
Immediately Kisaki laughed. “Hummphh~ and you believe it?“
“What happen kisaki-san? of course ..!!”  Jui express a innocent look at his face that make kisaki can’t help and laugh.
“Hummphh~ well ok,, wish you a good luck then.” Kisaki turned himself and waved his hand to Jui.
“Oh~ See you soon kisaki-san” Jui bowed although he still don’t understand any words that kisaki has said and wanna asked for the details.

==========18 : 01 =========== at the agency.
“Hey Shun, How was the plans A that I asked you to do??” asked Rame while the four sitting in the room.
“Well, It has been settled. How bout your Tero??” Shun looked at Tero.
“Ok~” Tero posted a ‘ok’ mode with his hand.
“So..?? Just left Giru with our last plans right?” Rame looked at the other two with a evil grin.
“Yepp~” the two others agreed.

 “AHh~ Ohayou Minna~” Jui went in the room not long after the others conversation. He put down his bag in one of the table, and rest his back to the sofa. “what are you all talking about just now??”Jui asked them.
“HWAA?? You hear it??” Rame look surprised.
“N,,No..I just heard you all chi-chat voice, but I can’t hear what’s the topic.” Jui seems to be shock with Rame’s shout.
“Sighed” The three others are sighing .
Jui feels like something is not right “Hey,, Some kind of secret you all hiding? “
“No,, Nope,, it’s not secret.”
“So what is this?”
“Well,,”
“See,,?? It is ‘a’ secret right?”
“Well, Jui.. It is not like that.. . Well, we. . .”
“NO NEED TO EXPLAIN AGAIN.. I HAVE TIRED.” Jui run away from the room and in his way he just unnoticed have bump at Giru.
“Wait,,Jui-san?? What happen??” Giru asked immediately though Jui didn’t hear him and continuing his run.
“Wait?? What happen rame-san??” Giru repeat his question at Rame, Who followed Jui’s run. “Giru,, plans changed.”
“Stupid, I don’t care anymore, I don’t want anymore.’ Jui mumbled as he arrived at a park. Jui go straightly to the fountain in the middle of the park.entered his hands in the water and splash it at his face. ‘I have been all alone like this, after I feel like, finally I get the times back, and what I got?? A little conversation that even me can’t know it??’ Jui mumble at his self again. And after a few minutes , he become calm down a little.’ Well, I know. Every people have their own secrets. What was I angry about? Silly Jui. Maybe I just stressed.’ He scold him self and then showed his wry smile. He sit down at one of the chair at the park and look at the sky, “ I don’t think I can come back now.”
“Hey, what are you doing in this cold night?” asked a familiar voice. Jui look for where the sound’s coming. “Ahh~ Wata-chan??”
Wataru, walking silently toward Jui. “breakup with you GF??”
“Stop making any gossip for me. “ whined Jui. “Btw, aren’t you in South Africa now?”
“well, Got some business to do , so I went back.” Now wataru is just sitting beside Jui, following jui to look at the sky. “ so, what your problem now?”
Jui look down “ No,, I just feel I need some times to stay calm alone.”
“Isn’t enough stay alone this whole day?”
“Yess,, It is enough ,but. . .hey! wait.. why you know??”
“Well, if you follow me,, I will tell you. Let’s go. Suuga and Sakai has been waiting for us in the car.”

==============20:00==================back to the agency.
“why?? Agency??” Jui looked curious and turn his head 360 degrees to think about this.
“yapp,, go in and you’ll find it.” Wataru , Suga, Sakai, just went in and laughed at each other as if they have completed in a mission. Jui just following them, and went in. Now they arrived at the hall. “The hall??”
“Yapp,, Open it Jui”
As he heard the ordered from Sakai, he opened the hall door and. . .  ..
It’s all dark here. There’s no source of light.
Suddenly. . . .
“Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to dear Jui, Happy birthday to you..”
Jui still trying to collecting the meaning of all of this and digest it all slowly.”Hey,, Happy birthday, Jui. It is your birthday party.” Suga stroked Jui’s head and following by Wataru that pushed Jui toward the middle of the crowd in the hall.”You are the main character today, Mr.Jui”

Rame, Shun,Tero,and Giru stay closer to Jui that hasn’t got his whole soul back and still can’t believe what have happen.
“Here, Mr.Perfect Sound. Make a wish.” Rame command their Vocalist while he raised the cake closer to Jui.
Jui just followed as the Leader said and doubles his hands, closing his eyes, making a wish.And when he finished, he blow the candle.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUI…”the light on as all scream that words. That then Jui just realize that today is his birthday (yeah~!! It’s too late Mr.Slowpoke ;D)
“Thank you, everyone. I am so happy. This maybe the happiest birthday present I have got.” Jui smiled .
“Hahaahahaa~ Of course it is. Because we’re the one that celebrate it for you.” Rame proud himself as he looked at the other band mates.
“You see, Jui. I just have to run full of sweat, because buying you the ornament to decorate the rooms, you know, I can’t use the car at that place.” The manager complained as he came closer to Jui.
“Heh?? Is you busy today manager??”
“Yapp,I am. Super busy. Because I have to preparing your birthday party.”
Jui just laughed when the four others member complained at the manager about their hard works too.
“So,, you really went to eat fried shrimp, Jui?”
Jui turn around “Yeap, I went to McDonald to have a fried shrimp nugget. Well, as I thought I can’t really eat it.”Jui sweating as he talked about the shrimp with kisaki-san.
“Whaaatt?? You really eat it??” Giru seems surprised with Jui’s answer. Kisaki just can’t help and really laugh again.
“Ehh?? Yapp??” Jui become unsure with his answer when he heard Giru’s question.
The whole room just feel with laugh. “You ‘EAT’ the trap.” Tero and Shun posed a winning pose.
“So you all lying to me??”
“Nope us, but the doctor..We asked the cooperate with the doctor.” Shun answered though he’s still laughing.
Jui can just sighed for his failure to really believe at the doctor’s words. ‘ Now I thought, I really so clever to be deceived by them’ Jui scold himself again. ’well, at least I am happy. It is ok to be the silliest one maybe??’
“Hey,, Thank you all.”

===============================
“PRANGGG !!!” a noise of something being broken make a man in blonde-haired surprised and stay awake for his sleep. He looked at the clock that was emblazoned quietly in the wall, it’s 1:45 AM. He then decided to search for the place where the noise come from. ‘At kitchen’ his mind ordered him to go there. When he arrived at his kitchen, he saw a little girl that was wondering around his kitchen and still panicking because the noise that she made just now. “Hello??” Jui carefully say a greeting word toward that girl. “Ahh~!!” That girl look surprise and turned toward the voice and smiled. “ You?!. . . .”


The girl smiled and walked closely to Jui and hugged him. “ Otanjoubi omedetou , My dear Oniichan”




END~~~
On time..T_______________T
Thanks god..
*bowed down*
Sorry if this is bad,, I make it with the left of time 2 hours before this 30th June ended. T____T
aww~ I really forget about Jui’s birthday..
I am sorry Jui..
T____T

Well then,, Happy birthday again for you Jui..
;)
Wish you will become more, more healthier..
More ,, more happier…;)

Then, Thanks for everyone who read this..
;)
Need your comment..XDD
Thank you..XDD









Now,, I think it's time for me to refreshing..;)
I still think that i can't talk and remember alot of things about Jui yet..
It still can make me feel sad..T_____T
sorry Jui,, i still.. i still can't accept the reality 100%..
But seeing you happy like this,, really make me feel more better now..;)

0 件のコメント: