The Music that flow in my heart~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hy..Hy..
私のブログへよこそ。
Welcome to my Blog.,
Just enjoy and never feel stress about anything that i've posted..
XDD

Thank you..!!!!



::Today's Motto::

"So what was it, I lose if I get mad when you try to make me mad or something? Ahhh. I lose then. I don't care. What harm would it do me if I lose? Plus now I'm going to kill you who have just won..."



”暴力嫌いだ“

-平和島 静雄-

咬み殺す
-雲雀 恭弥-


2010年7月22日

[FANFIC] Ateleío̱tes Grudge

Title :: Ateleío̱tes Grudge
Chapter :: 1/??
Author :: Himemiya Ageha . .Author geje yg berniat untuk menistai dan menyiksa swaminya sndiri di fic buatan.na *plakk*XDD
Genre  :: Horror,, Sadism, Masochism, Stupid-ism (whaat~??)XDD
Chara :: I don't know..;( Have no idea,, Just see and discovered by yourself k??;)
Rating :: Err~ I afraid this one will be claim to parental fiction..*plakk* need a adult beside you *oow~??XDD
Description :: My Kokoro is in darkess side.. So this fic is only the dark side of myself.. *WTH??*xdd

 THIS FIC IS ACTUALLY PURE FROM MY LITTLE BROKEN BRAIN..
PLEASE~ NO COPYPASTE IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.. ;)
Sankyuu~~





-Prologue-
Like the deepest dark poison
Sorrowing my lung with the grudge
Black butterfly that flying in the bloody garden
searching for the preys that thirst of blood

Looking at the clock tower that reversed 
Time also circle back
Back to the old vignette film
where this endless never meet the last


The Chō inside me is gloomy
biting every single vein in my brain
leaving just an empty vessel within the soul
that feeling is calling me like insane. . ..





 

0 件のコメント: